Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Making Things Easier

Art Directors are busy people! To make their world a little easier I made a few changes to my website. The biggest was to place imagery on the main page for easy access. They are also a bit larger to be seen easier. I used to believe that it was necessary to make a website flashy but the bells and whistles also make a site hard to navigate and that makes it hard for an art director to do their job.

I feel better about the simplicity and practicality.

Yes, clearly what helps them helps me as well. But I really believe it is important to make things easier for the next person. It is a point of pride with me that I have never been late with an assignment and I like to go out of my way to give clients more than what they expect. I feel like it makes the job easier for the next person. 

How much easier would everything be if more people did the same?  

No comments: